Drive by car
- On Highway A81, leave exit “Böblingen/Sindelfingen”.
- In Böblingen you follow directions to “Elbenplatz” and then to city center.
- At the cinema you turn right.
- Now you drive into direction of “Schönaich”.
- At the high building /”Nürtinger Strasse” you turn left between 2 greens.
- Keep right and then straight ahead.
- You will notice the “Auryn” signs by then.
By Public Transport
- If you travel by train, choose as destination “Stuttgart-Böblingen”. In this way the ticket from Stuttgart main station to Böblingen is included. Choose the subway S1 (final destination: Herrenberg).
- Coming from Airport Stuttgart you can choose S2 (Schorndorf) or S3 (Backnang). You need a ticket for 3 zones and stamp it before you enter the train. 4 stations later you leave the subway in “Rohr” and switch to the S1 (Herrenberg). You just have to go to the other side of the platform.
- From the train station “Böblingen” you have to go 150 m to the bus station. You can choose the areaway or the traffic light and go to the left side.
- At the bus station you can choose 2 different routes:
- SB 723 to the stop “Murkenbachweg” - platform 18
- SB 760 to the stop “Schönaicher First” - platform 5 and 6
- Alight at these stations and follow the “Auryn” signs.